Friday, December 2, 2011

Join the Scribble Fest!

Will you be available for 10 minutes tomorrow? I want to invite you to join me for a 10-Minute Scribble Fest this Saturday.

It's simple...
  • Get out pen and paper, or start up your computer.
  • Set a 10-minute timer.
  • Write the opening of a story as quickly as you can!
  • When the time is up, send your opening--just the way it is--to me.
  • I will post your opening on my blog.
  • Send friends and family to enjoy the fruits of your first Scribble Fest!

This fun writing exercise is quick and easy--perfect for even those who wouldn't consider themselves writers. So scribble with us this Saturday! We will be writing from 11:00 to 11:10 am, PST. (Or choose your own time.)

I hope to see your story opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment