- Get out pen and paper, or start up your computer.
- Set a 10-minute timer.
- Write the opening of a story as quickly as you can!
- When the time is up, send your opening--just the way it is--to me.
- I will post your opening on my blog.
- Send friends and family to enjoy the fruits of your first Scribble Fest!
This fun writing exercise is quick and easy--perfect for even those who wouldn't consider themselves writers. So scribble with us this Saturday! We will be writing from 11:00 to 11:10 am, PST. (Or choose your own time.)
I hope to see your story opening!