Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Pearl's Practice" Proceeding

Yes! There is actually another book on the way.
But this one is a special book and it will be released in a special way. "Pearl's Practice" is a long-overdue birthday gift for one of my little sisters. I ended up having to give her an I.O.U. for her birthday, and then life got crazy for me. Finally, the book is nearing publication.
Because it is her book, my sister will get the very first copy. Then, since it is a birthday gift (albeit belated) we'll share the celebratory spirit and offer it as a free e-book for the following week!

From the Projects page:
"As Pearl waits impatiently for her new brother or sister, she learns and practices skills that will help her be a good mother someday. Coming soon! (ETA: April 2012)"
 
Stay tuned for further info and announcements about this gentle adventure for ages 5 to 8.

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can hardly wait until I can get my first book published!

    Is it terrible that this post made me feel better about the I.O.U.'s that I owe my brother and sister right now? :p

    I bet your sister is excited!

    To the KING be all the glory!
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rebekah!
      I'm glad my post made you feel better! ;) Can I make you feel even better by telling you... *whispers* her birthday was in the middle of September! That's how long it's been! :0
      Actually, at this point, I'm keeping it something of a surprise. One day they'll check the mail and there will be a package with her name on it... SURPRISE!! :)
      Keep me updated on your writing; I love to hear!
      Perry

      Delete
    2. Heehee Glad I'm not the only one! :p

      How exciting for her! I bet she'll love that!

      I will! :)

      To the KING be all the glory!
      Rebekah

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I'm so happy you have another book coming out. :) Happy belated birthday to your sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete