Friday, March 2, 2012

Scribble Fest... Today!


Well folks (*momentous sigh*), it's nearly here. Yes, we're going to have a Scribble Fest today! Won't you join us? Bring a friend too!
Scribbling Instructions:
  • Get out pen and paper, or start up your computer
  • Set a 10-minute timer
  • Write as quickly as you can (see challenge below)
  • When the time is up, send your opening--just the way it is--to me
  • I will post your opening on my blog
  • Send friends and family to enjoy the fruits of your first Scribble Fest
The challenge this time is to write a story opening that has a sense of back-story. (Almost as if there should could be prequel that the reader is going to be dying to read.) Don't spell everything out, keep the mystery in it, but drop just enough hints.

We will be writing from 12:00 to 12:10 pm, PST, but you can choose any time that works well for you. I look forward to reading your Scribble!


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry I flaked out and didn't get an entry in! :( However, I am extremely delighted to see that you have a LOT of entries this time!

    ReplyDelete