Monday, October 28, 2013

Free Webinar: How to Self-Publish Your Kids in 10 Easy Steps

TOMORROW: Tuesday, October 29, 2013
4:30-5:00pm PDT
Join me for my very first webinar!

I have always thought it would be awesome to gather up writings by me and each of my younger siblings and compile them into a family anthology. This would make a terrific Christmas gift for all those grandparents, aunts, and uncles who love to see what we've been up to.

Having been down the self-publishing road multiple times, I want to share just how fun and easy it can be to put together your own family anthology... just in time for Christmas, too!
That's why I've put together this short webinar with an opportunity for Q&A. Join me tomorrow at 4:30. Find us by visiting the "How to Self-Publish Your Kids Webinar" page.

Even if you are unable to join us tomorrow, you can still enjoy the webinar since it will be recorded and uploaded to my YouTube channel. Follow by email (see box near the top right of this site) to be notified when the YouTube video is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment