Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Book Release! "The Case of the Tabloid Tattler" Available Now!

A cat who can write? That's right! Readers of all ages are loving Mia Thompson's first mystery. As a matter of fact, you should go watch this enthusiastic video review by author, blogger, and reviewer, Sarah Holman!)


Run on over to Amazon to get your copy for only $6.99 (paperback) or $2.99 (Kindle).*

And by way of celebration, if you purchase a copy of "The Case of the Tabloid Tattler" before July 17th (paperback or ebook) and let me know, I'll send you a free ebook copy of one of my other books--your choice! (If you feel like it, leave an Amazon and/or Goodreads review on any of my books--it really helps me out!)

We also have giveaway WINNERS!!!
Congratulations to Hannah B., winner of a signed paperback copy of "The Case of the Tabloid Tattler" and the opportunity to help me name a character in the next Kitten Files book.

Congratulations to Sian G., winner of an ebook copy of "The Case of the Tabloid Tattler"!

Coming soon: an update about the next Kitten Files book and a special request from Mia (the cat)!