Thursday, June 5, 2014

Get a Free Copy of My Latest Book!

Like the looks of this book?
Well, I'd like to give a free e-copy to 10 people in exchange for their honest reviews!

Here's what you can do to become part of my review team:
1. Review one of my other books on Amazon (the e-books are $0.99 right now if you don't have a copy)
2. Send me the link to your review (there's a contact form in the sidebar if you don't have my email address)
3. Read the digital copy of "The Case of the Tabloid Tattler" I will send to you
4. Post your honest review of it on Amazon (Did you know reviews are super important to indie authors?)

Here's the really cool part: the book isn't officially releasing until June 17th, but you could read it sooner--and for free!

Hurry! There's only room for 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment