Tuesday, November 14, 2017

What Should I Write for December?

Normally only my patrons get to vote, but this time YOU can help decide what I write next! Which short story should I release on Patreon in December?



Which one sounds interesting to you? Leave a comment!
[UPDATE 11/20/17:] Voting is closed! Between all the places I asked for votes, "The 12 Cats of Christmas" won! I'll be releasing it to my Patreon subscribers of all levels mid-December.

Think I'll find time to ALSO write "Snowbound Christmas" and release it on Kindle for everyone else?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! SnowBound Christmas! (sorry......Not a cat lover) :)

    Liberty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not everyone has to be a cat lover! ;) Snowbound Christmas would be fun to write too!!

      Delete
  2. Okay, my first thought when I saw the covers was #2 because there is a train on it. (I happen to love trains.) But then I read the synopses and thought the first one might be fun lighthearted read. So, I pick . . . Both. ;) Really, I can't decide. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for voting for...both! Glad they both sound fun to you!

      Delete
  3. ahhh! Wow, Perry they both look really good! I think I have to vote for the second one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting! I'm glad you think they look fun!!!

      Delete